Sider

onsdag 15. august 2012

Candy winner!

Hello again!
I am now back from my holiday,
my daughter and I have been with my mother and her husband
at his families cabin, and finally I found the summer!
I got a little bit of a tan (Anne-style, normally I`m not white, but clear),
and now I feel so glad to be home! I have missed my fiancee and my stuff
and my bed and my scrapping, and my sweet blog!

I don't have anything to show you just yet,
but I have some new scrappy stuff I soon will dig into.

For now, I`ll warm up by drawing the winner of my
Tildas Town Candy!
I know, it was stupid of me to set the ending date right before
I left for my holiday, it should have been open until now.
According to random.org, the lucky winner of my candy iiiis....

Number 17, and that is Dorte!

Send me an e-mail at felixiren@hotmail.no,
and remember to go into Tildas Town and find your
favorite stamp!

Thank you all for visiting me while I was away,
now I am going to get started on a round of blog visits.

Lots of hugs!

5 kommentarer:

Larisa sa...

Congratulations to the winner!

Jytte sa...

Tillykke, Dorte :) Hvor er du bare heldig :)

Dorte sa...

Jep, jeg er superheldig ;)
Jeg har sendt dig en mail Anne. Tak for du trak mig som vinder.
klem Dorte

Anonym sa...

YAY!! well done Dorte! xx

Sussie sa...

Grattis till vinsten Dorte. :-)