Sider

søndag 1. september 2013

Special Celebration *CLP*

Woah, we have entered september! Where did the summer go?
I really have no idea, it went by so fast.
Either way, the good thing about the calendar switching to a new month
it that it is time for a new sketch at CLP Challenges! 
As always, Chelsea have made a beautiful sketch for us,
and here is my take on it. 


I have used papers from Maja Design (lovelovelove them!),
and the sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.
I have som new dies here, the snowflakes from Tim Holtz that I have
wantet for about forever, and the Label One Spellbinders that I only had
in one size, now I have two so I can make "thin" frames. ;)
I have also used some cardboard, lace, cloth and a doily die. 

Here is the sketch for this month,
come on over and let us know what you come up with. :)



16 kommentarer:

Ida sa...

Kjempefint å bruke tekst som "motiv". Kjempefint kort!:))
Ida

Gitte sa...

Super flot.
Tusind tak for at du deltager hos Card and Scrap.
DT-Gitte.

Karin sa...

Fint kort med en härlig text!
Kram Karin

❤ Kaia sa...

Nydelig kort...
Magnoliakortet i innlegget under her også... det var rålekkert.
Fantastisk flott fargelagt motiv, og herlige detaljer..
Ha en flott søndag..
Klem fra Kaia

Bettina L. sa...

Nydelig Anne. Liker godt lag på lag med den lekre snøfnuggdiesen, bølgepapp og nydelig tekst.Ha en flott kveld. Klem Bettina

Kjersti sa...

Et nydelig kort Anne!
Takk for at du deltar i utfordringan hos ATSC denne gangen!
Klem fra KJersti:)

Meretekj sa...

Kjempefint kort med tekstmotiv!
Klem

Barbara GR sa...

Stunning card!! Absolutely perfect!
Hugs
Barbara GR

Connie sa...

Lekkert:)
Ha en fin dag.
Klem Connie

Pop's Cards sa...

Morning sweetie, this is absolutely gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x

Elaine sa...

Simply perfect Anne.
Oh yes but aren't those papers just divine?? I'm on pad No2 already.

I am on a mission to buy no more dies! I have so many that I just don't use...just the same few I use over and over again, so no more shopping for me!

Big hugs
Elaine xxx

Dorothy S sa...

I really like this - the crimped bg is a great touch. I would like to try to use this idea.

Shelby sa...

Beautiful papers, love the die cut and the corrugated cardboard looks fantastic.

Shelby

katslittlepassion sa...

I love your project! Looks amazing!!

I'm your new follower!

Sol sa...

Åh.. Lekkert.. Så Flott og enkelt med bare tekst som motiv.. Det har jeg sagt at jeg skal lage mange ganger.. for å kunne rekke å lage nok kort.. Men det blir med tanken.. Nydelige farger. Stilig med papp og Osteklut.. Flott satt sammen.. Likte fargene også veldig godt. :o)

JenniferD sa...

Wow Love the Sketch and how you have Applied it to your Amazing Card. Awesome Layers!